• 2 1/2", 3 1/2" and 4 1/2" elliptical louvers
• Four fashionable colors in the DuraLux™ finish
• Three framed or unframed rectangular systems:
– Standard hinged panel
– Bi-Fold track
– Bypass track (standard, open bypass & triple track)
• Nine standard hinged panel mounting options
• Three modes of operation:
– Palmetto™ traditional tilt bar
– TruView™ rear tilt
– Lantana™ gear-driven system
• Wide variety of special applications
• Arches, eyebrows and quarter circles
• Easy-care, UV resistant polysatin
• Won't warp, crack, fade, peel, chip or discolor
• Flame retardant
• Simple installation
• Lifetime guarantee
• Standard hinged panel systems
• Bi-Fold track system
• Bypass track systems
Special applications include:
• French doors
• Double-hung shutters
• Bay and corner windows
• Open louver bypass track
• Café style shutters
• Triple track bypass
Operating systems include:
• Palmetto traditional front tilt
• TruView rear tilt
• Lantana hidden gear system
A wide range of framed and unframed specialty shapes are available as stand-alone shutters or combined with standard panels below in one continuous opening. These specialty shapes feature fully operable horizontal louvers.
Palm Beach with the advanced DuraLux finish combines the beautiful look of a finely painted shutter with the unmatched durability of polysatin.
STRUCTURAL STRENGTH AND SAFETY
Key elements of Palm Beach polysatin shutters, such as stiles, louvers and T-posts, are reinforced with aluminum and molded resin blocks, adding exceptional stability to the shutter panels.
GUARANTEED FOR LIFE
Palm Beach shutters are covered by the Hunter Douglas Lifetime Guarantee, recognized as the most comprehensive protection available in the window fashions industry.
PALM BEACH PROMISE
Backed by an industry exclusive promise that our shutters will not warp, crack, fade, chip, peel or discolor.
• Palm Beach shutters have achieved GREENGUARD GOLD Certification.
• GREENGUARD Listed for Microbial Resistance
• NFPA 701 Flame Retardant